Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD Empty
PostSubject: 6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD   6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

*Headesk/Headesk/Headesk*

OKAY! Basically everything is going wrong xD The song for the first Mep is annoying and isn't friends with youtube -____- We have one part that needs to be done.... and Noone to do it =/ So! I was thinking this..... this may be a bit of a big decision though...

I think we should just Put the Memmories Mep on hold for now, and work on one that will DEFINATLY work. We will come back to this one, but I don't want Our first Mep to be sloppy, Ya'know? If it's pitched changed, and one persong has two parts... It really doesn't show off the talant of this group. I'm working on an epic Promo ( if anyone wants to make one too, feel free ^^ the more the merrier ) And we will be having a few new members coming in in about a week. Almost like a clean slate. I need everyone to be in on this! If somone is completely against this idea, please tell me. I don't want to force anyone to anything they don't want to =/

Instead of doing Memmories as out first MEP, I know a few of you were interested in doing a stand in the rain Mep. I can make sure the song will work, and We can do that instead. If anyone has any other ideas on songs, please post them here so we can figure this out. Before the new members get in, I'm going to be deleting a few forums ( Don't worry, Our chats&games will stay, unless you want to get rid of it =/ ) It will be as if the group will start all over again! Right now, I'm basically focusing on getting everything organized.

Next order of business! You all seem pretty active, so i don't think this is much of a problem, but with this big change, I need to make sure everyone will be in this. If you don't want to be apart of this group anymore, speak now so i can make sure i have enough people. Again, I love you all and I don't think this is going to a problem, but i don't want to force anyone to stay D; And! if you aren't active, I'm going to have to ask you to leave (again, don't think this should be a problem).

Also, this has barely anything to do with anything... but For the results video for the new members, I used the same song A B331000 did for MAS results. That was pure Irony, so please don't think i copied once i post it up ^^''

This announcement is getting pretty long, but i want to type more so it looks even longer. Also, I need to try and get all these ideas out. OHYEAH!

Okay, So How about a meet the members video? I was thinking everyone chooses a song 30 seconds to 1 minute long, any song they like to introduce their character. I was thinking multiple volumes of this, and about 5 people per volume : D A lot of disney studio's do this, and I know Jessie's studio is too. But I don't know if I'm the only one, but i never really see any FF/KH studio's doing these =/ I also want to have something signifigant about this, if we do it, but we can talk about this one later. Lets focus more on what's going on with this studio.

I have a feeling I'm going to want to add more, so keep lookout for edits xD again! This is very important, so make sure you read everything and know what is going on. Also, most important thing:

Jessie is on posting probation in the announcements forum, SO DON'T POST OR I'LL EAT YOU D :<
kthxbye Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: ...Post title? what is this? :O   6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 pm

First off, LOVING the new forum banner up thar^ 8D

Second: I must kick YT for its stupid copyright junk ):< I agree that a pitch-changed song wouldn't be the best either, and I certainly don't want the NDS account to get a strike for its first video. Putting memories on hiatus atm sounds good. Maybe one of the new members will want to do the remaining part, then we can revive it? Hey, maybe if we speed up/slow down the song by 1% or so, YT won't claim it (worked for me)? -shrugs- idk. Anyway, -puts memories on a shelf- see ya later.

So I think that a "meet the members" worm-thingy would be awesomeness. ^w^ Good point, I have never seen one of these for a FF/KH studio, and it would make us stand out :] I think I have some songs I could use for Naminé... <3

Ohh yeah.... I just found out I might be on a trip during August. I'll probably be able to come online through my phone or ipod or whatnot, but I won't be able to edit. So I can't do the August project if we have one. D': Just fyi.

Finally, will "Stand in the Rain" get eaten by YT? If it won't, that sounds good for a first MEP instead. Would we be doing it with the new members then? (oh btw, how many new people are you letting in, Ray?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: 6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD   6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Thankyou ^^ It didn't come out as good as i liked, but its better then what was up there before xD

For members, I'm hoping to let in 5-7. We could open up more Mep's and keep everything a bit more active ^^'' I want the first Mep to be done by the original members though. I have an Mep already cut up for them anyway xD

I'm going to be away in augest too, but i might have internet connection for my laptop *prays* also, Random days during July I'll mysteriously disapear xD
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD   6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD Empty

Back to top Go down

6/24/10 IMPORTANT xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: Announcements!-
Jump to: