HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

7/29/10 - Please read // comment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin

PostSubject: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok. I just feel like i should update everyone on the current status of the studio.

There are 2 open spots in 'running up that hill' that need to be filled
There is also 1 open spot in 'memories' that needs to be filled.

Also.. Im working on a Promo-ish thing for the studio. I have the whole video mapped out in my head, but it just needs to be done xD
for the promo to be done... i desperatly need one of those animation things you can download, or sparkles.. what ever they're called -sonyvegasnoobstill- It that one that pretty much everyone has, but i can't seem to find. It's kind of like random numbers that flicker randomly and its all technology-ish or computey ( i love my grammar xD ) If somone knows what im talking about, or knows where i can find it, or download it, you will make my life so much easier xD

I am currently stressed right now. Jessica is at sleep away camp for three weeks, so not only am i running this studio, I am basically running her giant one xD The best part is, the co-leader is gone for a week too xDDD Right now, im trying not to take on to many projects because there is just to much going on... which explains my lazyness in this group at the momment. As some of you may, or may not have noticed; there are a few very un active users ^^'' At this point, i would have sent them a message to find out why they aren't active, and if they continue, they are out of the group. No more mr. nice guy ( or ms. nice girl O.o )

-random momment: For some reason, when i scroll over stuff, it translates it all to spanish xD it just started randomly happening xD [/random]-

BACK TO BUSINESS xD
I know for some of you, this is just another group. I understand completely -has a few of those herself- but i want this group to be special and unique. ( i mean, Im the leader, you can't get any more special than that ;D jkjkjk xD ) Seeing the forum get all boring, and unorganized makes me sad ;____; SO POST MORE D:< .... please *o*

Next order of business. Soon, our group and Jessica's group are going to do a giant Mep. I'm telling you guys this a little earlier then the other group for a few reasons. We want to try and get all the members of this group, and most of the members of jess's group to be in it. We are a little outnumbered though x3 we have about 12-14 members, she is almost up to 40 O.e If we do the song i want ( meaning, if Jessica will just freaking agree to the stupid song ) the parts would be split about 7 seconds each. This means we either:

A } Take 2 parts
or
B } invite guests to take part.

I personally prefer option A, only because we are the group, and the whole Mep is about nostalgia and stuff... it just wouldn't be the same if we invited extra people ;_____; I will talk about this more, but i want to kind of warn you in advance of what is going on.

Lets see... what else is there xD
Well, for new Mep's and such, we could either open up another song Mep, or we could do that Members Worm thingy i talked about a few announcments back.

more random: Does anyone else have that REALLY obnoxious bar at the bottom when you watch videos on youtube? ITS SOOOO ANNOYING! I turned auto-play off about 300 times, BUT IT WONT STAY OFF! AHHHHHHHH! xD

Now! I want to make sure everyone read this announcemnet, so please comment on this! There is a lot of topics i brought up, so you should be able to find something to post about xD if you dont know what you could post, here are some ideas xD

What you rather do for an Mep/Worm
Ideas on what to do with giant Mep
Regular Questions
idk, anything! xD

I need to make sure you are all active. With my luck, We'll be getting rid of SOME members ( if you are active, sign on at least once every 3 days, participated in an mep, or post pretty often, you have nothing to worry about. )

Okay.... I think im done xDD
POST AWAY : D

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ndst.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

uuuum.....-wondering where to start-

Well I could take a part in running up tht hill!
And by the numbers thingy are you talking like matrix type of this video or something else?

AND DONT BE STRESSED! WE LOOOV U!!!!

And Spanish? wow thats weird....

And this is Definitely One of 3 of my special groups! o3o

And a giant MEP sounds interesting! I would lov to be a part of it!

And i like MEP's more than worms unless everyone else wants to do a worm ;3

AND YES!!!! I hav that bar on youtube tooo!!!! I wuz wondering about it and its SSOOO ANNOYING!!!

And i hope that im active..... -cant judge herself- I love you
Back to top Go down
xKibou

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

-Doesn'treallyknowwhatawormis- heh...

But, as Kazumi said, DON'T BE STRESSED! We <3 you!

And a HUGE GINORMOUS GIGANTIC MEP would be like...epic in a can (er video, thing) :3

-also hates that bar in YT-

{Edit: Also, who's B331000? -is confused-)

Last edited by JolllyElfDance334 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok. The program, you're asking about, Particle Illusion. :3
And I am only in.. 2..? Three? Groups. And this is the active one. xD C:
YUS. I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE RUNNING UP THAT HILL MEP. :C I was like, "... OTHER MEMBERS. HURRY. ... please? -wuss-"
OOH. I wanna be in the freaking huge MEP. 8D
I like.. WORMs and MEPs equally.
wait, WORMs are where each member chooses a different song, right? xD Then, yeah, I like them.

THAT F$%#ING BAR ON YOUTUBE SHOULD GO DIE!! D8<

Okay, I'm done nao. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

IKR!! Im in 7 studios but this on is the most active so dont worry~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

I'll send you the sparkle thingy you need for sony vegas XD lemme upload it to sendfile though~
*willeditthisinlyke10minutesorso*
edit: here you go <3
sendspace.com 7hszjl

i lyke the giant mep idea >:3 but i don't remember what member worm thingy XD but idc if we do a mep or member worm thingy O:
they'd both be fun :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm

A Worm is just when everyone in the studio chooses a sony and makes a small AMV of it~ This is an Example if you dont understand~

This is the best example i can find~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

ohh okay O: a worm sounds fun then xD but i almost always make sadish amvs ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:12 pm

WAT!? I guess that just shows how positive of a person u r right? I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 pm

yes! :'D i'm very positive
<33
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 am

Ok, lots of replying to do now, stick with me xD

For the worm, i was thinking everyone would focus mostly on their character, using a song that you think fits best. I would seperate it into 2 volumes so its kind of like a " Meet the members " thing.

Also, THANKYOU FOR THE DOWNLOAD xD I DESPERATLY NEEDED IT xDD

next, For whoever asked about B331000; She was an old member. She had some uploading problems, and decided that she couldn't be part of this group. She is still welcome to post in forums, or re-join if she'd like. Her birthday is coming up soon, but since she isn't a full member, we will not be putting up a video for her as a group. ( Feel free to, if you are friends with her. I'll probaly make her one anyway xD )

I'm trying not to busy everyone up. It is summer, you are in other groups and life gets busy. I don't know if you guys would want to open up another Mep, and do the Meet the members thing ( which will have no set deadline ) or one or the other xD.

Who ever wants to take a part in running up that hill, please do. don't take another part if you already have one though xD
Just post the part you want in the specified forum, and i would be happy to give it to you.

okay.... i think i answered everything xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 am

8O I wanna do a Meet The Members thingy. xD
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 am

so i read everything,but now i don't remember what i wanted to say -facepalm-
-reads again-

YAY for the giant MEP 8D
and the worm members thingy is cool too
i don't really care what we do,as long as we do something =D

and WOW
40 members? O.O

and i think EVERYONE hates the bar on youtube -.-'

i think that's all for now... 8D

Last edited by AngelXaviAndrew on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am

I like the "Meet the Members" Idea What a Face
A giant MEP sound great :3

Back to top Go down
Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah, a giant MEP with the Disney vidders sounds brilliant <3 8D Plus, it'll get our studio noticed with all the members from both studios advertising. I liiiiiike ittttt. x]

And Guests vs. two-parts-for-each-member? I say if they're only 7 seconds, two parts is very doable, and like Moji said, it wouldn't be the same with guests. My question is, would we be editing two parts in a row? Or two parts separate from each other so there's more variation?

And I /would/ rave about how awesome a meet the members thingy would be, but I see it's already started~! Hoorah! x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Agree with Biscoo . The MEP will help our studio to get noticed :3
and for some reason, i'd prefer option A .. although it also depends on the length of each parts ~

THAT STUPID BAR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY .
i'm a forgetful person, and i always forgot to turn the auto-play off, so whenever a video has finished playing and i wanna leave a comment, the page suddenly switched to another video page before i could even type D;
asdagahsfjhdgjsSDADGHASAFAaghs

i thought we're gonna do another Birthday MEP for B ~ that's why i was getting excited for it and i stared at my inbox for a long time whenever i'm online, waiting for your announcement about it XD

oh and fyi, i won't be online very often since the school's already back and there's a lot of stuffs i need to work on . so i'm sorry if i don't post that frequently ><
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm

@ Sacredlith; I'm sorry ;___; but the fact that B isn't really a member anymore, it wouldn't wouldn't be the same if we did a group video for her.
But You should make one for her anyway ^^ I actually just finished mine ^^''

Also, for the big MEP, i am estimating about 6-10 seconds for each part. if we were to each take 2 parts, it would be the equivlant of your average mep part, maybe even less xD. also, I was thinking that Jess and her Disney girls would take odd parts (giving them 2 extra parts to fill) and we would take even.

Also, i went to go message the un-active member.... and her account is closed. I have no way of getting in touch with her except this forum.... which she hasn't signed in since the first say she got it xD

Safe to say, she is no longer a member. Everyone else seems to be pretty active, so no one else shall be going xD
I think it's a bit obvious who the member-no-more is, so i feel no need to say it (write it o.o... whatever xD )
If your really curious, check the members list and it should be obvious.

-random- I just lost my train of thought xD as i was writing this, a baby wasp was flying around my room. it was huge, I flipped out and ran out of my room to get my dad. he killed it while i hid under a blanket in the corner of the room. JEEZ THAT WAS SCARY! The best part.... HOW DO THESE THINGS GET INTO MY ROOM. there is a really iny gap betwen my windo and AC where small bugs can get in, BUTS HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT THING FIT THROUGH THERE !?!?!?! [/random]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 pm

@Rachel : nay, it's okay . I understand that she's not a part of this group anymore . && yea i think i've decided to make one for her too :3

wait, you finished it already ?!?!? D; why wouldn't you wait for meeee *SHOT

6-10 seconds is pretty short . Fair, i think 8D I'll go with whatever you guys choose .

As for the inactive members .. wait . She closed her account ? o.o whoo i never thought she would . I didn't know how to contact her in the other sites either . I tried searching her channel in Youtube by using her same username, but it says her account is closed too :/

[respondtorandom] lmaoo i hate bugsss XD you should've closed those tiny gaps, in case they get back again ( and in case they get mad of your father killing their family member lmao XD ) [/respondtorandom]
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok! This is like a mini anouncement thing xD

Since we no longer have a member, we are one short of what we need ;___;
I'm working on the promo thing still (its going to be super long >.< ) and Without her, the ending is going to be a little messed up. the fact that we have one member less then i planned, basically all my plans for the studio have a small glitch that i need to fix. I was thinking in letting in one of the other vidders who auditioned into the studio ( if she is willing to join )
I kind of wanted to let her in at the begining ( she sort of reminded me a lot of myself when she gave in her audition ) but we didn't have enough room. but, now we do xD She is a little new to vidding games and stuff, judging by her videos, but I'm sure she'll be able to catch up and work hard. I didn't want to invite her without consulting you guys though =/

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
xKibou

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am

That's fine with me. The more the merrier ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 am

It took me 34 minutes to figure out who the inactive member was

(I think this is off topic but I'm to lazy to go reread everything. XD)
But don't we have the same laptop Rachel? ._. I've only had my laptop a year and now the battery only lasts 15 minutes when it's not plugged in. O___o

But I think a new member would be great :3

(more off topic)
Ima get another puppy when I turn 16 >8D a long haired red dachshund butmypuppyrightnowisbeingapaininthebuttanyonecaretobabysitherfortonightsoicansleep? 83 kthnx
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 am

Apathy wrote:
It took me 34 minutes to figure out who the inactive member was

(I think this is off topic but I'm to lazy to go reread everything. XD)
But don't we have the same laptop Rachel? ._. I've only had my laptop a year and now the battery only lasts 15 minutes when it's not plugged in. O___o

But I think a new member would be great :3

(more off topic)
Ima get another puppy when I turn 16 >8D a long haired red dachshund butmypuppyrightnowisbeingapaininthebuttanyonecaretobabysitherfortonightsoicansleep? 83 kthnx

I have a dell inspiron thing O.e
..... Its purple xD - does not know computers -
Mine dies super fast ;___;
Mostly because i have so many big programs running xD

And i would babysit your dog, but the time i get to california and back, the night would be over xD
Oh yeah, and i got up to episode 9 of Durarara -before my computer spazzed-
I must say, I think I'm in love with Kida xD He is like a more boy-ish me xD ( cept' i don't flirt like her does xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 am

lmao yea, that's what i got.
but even when i have lyke only msn open it says dying in 15 minutes o_e
lmao you can watch her for a week then! :'D she'll hit you when she wants to play and chews up everything! ;_;
omgomgomg durarara is amaazinng 8D i'm in love with kida to lmao him and izaya ;D
the anime is already licensed for english though O_o lol i found that kind've weird XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/29/10 - Please read // comment   

Back to top Go down

7/29/10 - Please read // comment
Page 1 of 1