Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D Empty
PostSubject: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Ok, with this giant organizing of the studio before the anniversary, expect obnoxious announcements here and there xD

OK! Now, this might be bad news to some of you.... But you know our " sister " group, if you want to call it that, Nostalgic Memories Studios ( the disney one ). Well, they're dying... and some of the members wanna do a big project to get them back on there feet again. So, i think i mentioned this, but we were supposed to do a jumbo mep with them a while ago, but because jess is a fail leader, it never got planned out xD (yes jess, i'm blaming you. even though you prolly won't read this because you barely check this forum and rely on aim for me to tell you)

WELL! she thought that doing this major mep would be a great idea. ( it's good for me cause' i barely have to do any work ;D )

I asked some of you, and everyone i asked said yes, so i figured the majority of you won't mind it either, so we're trying to plan this asap.

Basically, we have one MEP out, then the Anniversary mep coming out. In the middle of that, i want to get the super mep out xD. I kinda wish that her group decided to revive a little later because we're so packed with projects at the momment... but I love the members in her studio and they're really upset about it dying, so i couldn't say no to helping out xD;

Now, i really hope you all join the Mep ( whatever song it will be )
Basically, the more who join, the shorter the parts. We're thinking the parts will be roughly 7-12 seconds long each, So it really shouldn't be a big issue and should be easy to complete within 30 minutes xD

Im not saying half-ass it. but you don't have to make it spectacular.

Remember, her group is BIGGG!

Also, nekomimi; i know your in both groups, so you can pick to vid either disney or kh/ff ( I'm obv. choosing kh/ff )

Feel free to choose what you like, just keep in mind that the more parts we give out in this group, will even it out better in theres.

OK GUYS IM IN A RUSH BECAUSE JERSEY SHORE IS STARTING!!!! XDDDDD

Lastly, I have some bad news and good news

Bad news, we lost a member: Mishtifa0015. She was inactive, didn't reply and stuff.... so i just got rid of her. xD; i have nothing against her, but this studio is srsbsns ;O

Good news: NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!! VanitasNomsChaky. Some of you know her, some don't. She's a good friend of mine and really likes this studio, so i decided to make her mishtifa's replacement.

She's new to the forum and stuff, so everyone should welcome her and make her feel at home cause' she's awesome ;DD

k. i think im done. G2G BYE. i'll fix any mistakes later xDD
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am

You know me. Up for anything. C:

"Awesome". Is there a meaning to that word that I'm looking over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 am

VanitasNomsChaky wrote:

Definitions of awesome on the Web:

* amazing: inspiring awe or admiration or wonder; "New York is an amazing city"; "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"; "the awesome complexity of the universe"; "this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville; "Westminster Hall's awing majesty ... wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 am

Apathy wrote:
VanitasNomsChaky wrote:

Definitions of awesome on the Web:

* amazing: inspiring awe or admiration or wonder; "New York is an amazing city"; "the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"; "the awesome complexity of the universe"; "this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville; "Westminster Hall's awing majesty ... wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

8D

The web lies. D8<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 am

Does not D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 am

Whatever you say -whistles-
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 am

Oooh, Chaky's in this studio now? HI CHAKY. <3 8DD

And I'm all for the supermega mep! Count me in. C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

HI CHAKY 8D
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 am

HI CHAKY
AND LOOK!
OUR ICONS MATCH. THEY'RE BOTH GREEN! xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi thar cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm

A big MEP would be lovely~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

AngelXaviAndrew wrote:
HI CHAKY
AND LOOK!
OUR ICONS MATCH. THEY'RE BOTH GREEN! xDD

8D WOOOP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D   blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

blablabla another announcement. IMPORTANTE ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: Announcements!-
Jump to: