Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Unique?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Soooo! It's been one year... and our Mep making has kinda slowed Down a bit. xD

So yeah... I wanna do something unique... something that will get more people interested in us 8D

We could do something like:
- Collaborate with another studio
- A contest or something
- An mep... but a really unique one xD
- any other ideas ^^''?

Oh, also! Meet the Members... I sitll wanna do it, but the biggest problem i have with it is the fact that all the DL links for your parts are dead and im just really lazy when i comes to downloading things and putting stuff together xD

SO! i was thinking. I might be able to make a little intro thing like " In association with Nostalgic Dreams Studio " and this can be used at free will. Like, if you make a video that reminds you of Nostalgia or what this studio is about, and you wanna put at the beginning of you're video then you can do that (:
But yeah, So for meet the members... If you have made your video already, you can just render it at the front and upload the video to your channel. If you have yet to make yours yet, or want to remake it, you can put the thing at the beggining with your music. Im gonna try and make the little intro thing asap, and then hopefully we can have the video's uploaded by June or something.

OK, THATS IT FOR NOW. I shall spam your inboxes on youtube to make sure you all read this >.> xD
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Collab with another studio sounds fun. xD As long as they are a GMV editing one. c:

As for unique maps, last night I had an idea. o:
EVERYONE uses like...Garnet, Zidane, Sora, Kairi, Leon, Cloud, Aerith etc. The main point I'm getting to is MAIN characters. Yeah, a select few aren't entirely "Main" but maybe a mep with the minor, not-loved-enough characters? Like Vivi, Kadaj, Zexion, Paine etc.

I really like the opening idea. o: I see a lot of studios (Mainly anime) that have them, and it really draws attention to the studio! :D

Back to top Go down

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:12 am

Great ! I like all ideas! And collab with another studio sounds indeed fun Very Happy

about the meet the members part, I'll have to spit through my computer to find it again,
I hope I'll still have it XD

I have to go to school now, I'll come back here soon xD
Back to top Go down

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

A collab with another studio sounds great Very Happy

I don't think I still have my part for the meet the members video Surprised
-goes remake it-
Back to top Go down

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 am

I like all the ideas 8DD!!!!!
Collab with another studio and a contest would be fun Smile
THE WEBSITE IS BOOTIFUL *__*
I think imma remake my MTM part so I can add XIII-2 clips. Not to mention it looks crap .___.
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Cazza wrote:

I think imma remake my MTM part so I can add XIII-2 clips. Not to mention it looks crap .___.

Yeah, I'm gonna remake mine too xD;
Back to top Go down

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

I like the opening idea o:
and how long would we have to remake our Meet The Members thingy? xD

My computer got wiped and I have yet to download BBS again.
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am

... i guess i should start my part c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ohm703

Here is the intro. I decided to use the ending we use for all the Mep's xD
You can even hear the end bit of Stand in the rain in this <3
i left it in just for people who wanna use it as a separate opening and don't want it to be silent... if that makes sense xD
If you wanna add it to your video with it's music, then just delete the audio on it xD

ALSO! we can do a Mep with another studio.
Any in mind? Preferably GMV. We got invited to do one with a pretty good anime studio, but i think we should just stick to projects with this footage xD
Back to top Go down

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm

HMMM...BSI comes to mind but theres like one person there that isn't here. xD What about Radiant Fantasy? Me and Biscotti are mutual members. o: All the other's I'm in are doing something at the moment. xD
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

BSIistheshizyo.

I don't really know another good GMV studio at the top of my head, but if I think of any, I'll let you know.

And about the opening. I'm using it in one of my videos, but I don't want to be the dork that uses it and no one else does xD;
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Haha im trying to think of a good vid to use it in xD
EVENTUALLY I'LL FIND ONE THAT FITS xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something Unique?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Unique?    Something Unique?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Unique?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: MEPs-