Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+9
glamergal234
BlazedSilhouette
Avitzu
Hazukixxx
xKibou
Aevinish
Biscotti
Jun
Moji ;D
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Nice to meet you too. C:
Yes, Zerith, is love. <3 So cute. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Pikachuuuuuuu! Cool
Back to top Go down
Hazukixxx

Hazukixxx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey =D
I'm Hazuki, nice to meet ya.

I'm 14 years young ^^ and my Birthday is 15th November. I love Animes, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. My favourite Characters are Rikku, Roxas, Namine and Riku. I love talking (I could talk the whole day xD).

I'm a cheerful and kinda lazy person ( Embarassed but that's why i'm so lovable xD), i'm almost always happy, i'm just me Wink

hmmm...I think that was everything =D
Nice to meet ya. (reapeats herself)

PS. Sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazukixxx
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey Hazuki! I'mma guess your the new member? Nice to meet'cha!
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 pm

YAY new member 8D
nice to meet ya hazuki!!
you'll love this studio =DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

aw nice to meet you Hazuki 8D <3
OMG I LOVE RIKU TOO *shot*

and naw, i think your english' fine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

hi thar welcom to da studio!

hmmm i guess somebody has got to giv u da gran tour right? So This is da lobby, and to ur right is da buffet, and da swimming pool is to da left, upstairs iz wer all da hot dudes com after working out (sooo not Andre) (he has an afro) Razz O an i forgot da most important thing, da bar iz behind da buffet so drink as much as ya want gurl! santa

An don worry! I think mi English iz worse dan urz!! haha I am sooo not high rite now
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 am

kazumiiiiiiiiiiiii
ima kill YOUUU Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 am

lmaoo she's drunk XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:23 pm

IMA KILL YOU ANDRE!!!!! U JERK!!!! santa <-Santa is epic win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 am

-sodidn'tworkupthecouragetopostthisforlikefivemintues-

Ok. Hi there. xD Me namo esta un Ashley but everyone calls me Chaky. I quite like it. I'm 13 years young and I live In California. Brittney is like my other half so hurt her and you are hurting me. D': Andre is my husband too. Back off. D8<
Though Brittney says Ashlee, I guarantee you its with a Y. A. Y. That confused vowel thing thats not really a vowel.
I'm a bookworm that will read almost anything, though it can be difficult to catch my attention. My current book Obsession is Th Hunger Games (Peeta/Katniss shipper so dun ask). Apparently I have a bad taste in Anime to certain member -coughbrittneycough- but....it's not true. D:

Let's see....-think-
I like blue. This forum is so amazing (cause it's blue ;D). I like to run. I don't run for school though. >:c I love dancing and my flag (I'm on colurguard 8D). Roxiri is my OTP so if you bash them, I will sob and plead. >8D Writing is fun. I never finish what I start. and I'm slow. Very slow. Minded that it. Uh...ok I'm done.

I'm sad to say the reason I'm here is because MishTifa went...bye bye. But I'm ecstatic that I'm in. Cx
I'm representing Auron. 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 am

VanitasNomsChaky wrote:

Though Brittney says Ashlee, I guarantee you its with a Y. A. Y.

So its pronounced Ashyay? >_>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 am

....I had a feeling someone was going to do that. xD ilu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 am

8D GOOD
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 am

Welcome to NDS Ashley. I am Aiden. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time here. xD
<3
AND I HOPE YOU WONT BE MEAN TO THE MEMBERS, CHAKY D8<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Very Happy She cant be mean cuz shes only a freshman to the studio >: D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

hahaha jk!!!!! I lof u chaky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:02 pm

@Aiden
Well well well Mr. D8< I'm only mean to your Andre.

@Kazumi
But I'm not in highschool! xD
Back to top Go down
Avitzu

Avitzu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Ummm. HI. 8D

It's Avi here! Nice to meet you c: I'm a new member, yay! I'm so happy to be in this studio, can't wait to start working with you guys! ♥

Soooo. What should I write... D: Ahem. I'm a girl, whoa. I like editing, writing, being weird aaand Hope from FFXIII! *put some fangirling here* FFXIII is my fav FF, but FFIX is amazing too. Hope/Vanille is my OTP. I like anime and manga. I'm a drama queen. :c But I guess I can be a nice person, too! 8D Let's be friends!

Oh and I'm representing Stella! <:

Now back to reading your introductions!
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm

<333 HOPEE <33 I love him. So much. I rep him in almost all my studios xDD -such as this one-
I hate how everyone is starting to like him not cause he's older though ;__;
ITS NICE TO MEET YOU <3 glad to have you aboard~
and lol, half the introductions are as "guest" cause of all the members we lost over the year ;__;
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Avitzu

Avitzu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank youuu! *hugs*

Yeah, Hope is awesome >u< ♥ I know what you mean u__u But now no one can say he's just a whiny angsty little child 8D He looks a lot older than he should, I think... o__O Or is it just me? xD

Haha it's okay! This is interesting anyways xD
Back to top Go down
BlazedSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm

SUP GUISE.

I'm BlazedSilhouette!

and i'm a d00d O:
There are more female editors than male editors, so i'm trying to break the ratio slowly but surely. LOLjk, I love editing! I started editing back in 2008' but I was an idiot and deleted most of my videos from then. I used to be 'Shiva123989' hence why everyone thought I was a girl. HAHA.

WELL ANYWAYS. It's good to be here, and I have to thank Moji because if she hadn't stalked me, I wouldn't have stalked her and found out about this amazing studio 8DD

I'm 14 years old, and i'm from New York! Not many editors are from NY, I know about 2 or 3, Moji being one of them!
um um, I'm representing Tidus because he is da baum.

Add me on my skype! -check da newerp0st-

-derps away-

Last edited by BlazedSilhouette on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glamergal234

glamergal234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm

hi guys, its so nice to meet all of you! ^^
everyone sounds so interesting && fun to be around :DD
i hope to meet you all a little better soon(:
anyways, i'll get down to the basics.
my username is glamergal234 && my real name is Alysa, but everyone calls me Aly. :3
my birthday is March thirteen && i am 15 years young.
ive been editing for about eight years && still going strong.
Sony Vegas && Photoshop to me are like a person && their cellphone (not sure why its so addicting to people though, i actually find cell phones boring xDD )
i adore smiley faces && use them in almost all of my conversations. :DD
im also a huge sucker for romance<33

skype -- glamergal234
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/glamergal234
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Dude. Blazed.
-New York too-
WE ARE SLOWLY GAINING IN NUMBERS.
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm

NEW YORK FTW <3
Lmao, you say 'Stalk' so casually ;D jkjkjkjkjk
AND NICE TO HAVE YOU BOTH <3
Skype is being dumb... but im trying to accept your request, Aly ;-;

and i just realized i should update my introduction o___o it's from last year soooo....

HI. IM RACHEL <3 Im 16, Feb 11th.
I live in NEW YORK, and im your leader so bow down to me... jkjkjk
I'm mad chill yo ;o and i just woke up from a nap... so im pretty hyper.
hi c:

yup. me in a nutshell ;o
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: WELCOME : D-