Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEP Ideas :)

Go down 
+5
Hazukixxx
xKibou
Aevinish
Biscotti
Moji ;D
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:21 am

I'm thinking of putting " What if" on hold.... i think we might end up doing it for our one year Mep thingy xD ( which is in like.... 4-5 months ). Mainly because the parts are long, and i cut them into a lot of parts hoping to get the majoraty of us to do it xDD

If you guys are interested in a christmas mep, we can do one. Whatever floatyurboat' ;D
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Hell yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 am

I'm all for a Christmas MEP =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Great! All we need now is a Christmas song! I dont know any Christmas songs that would be nice for a MEP so does anybody else have an idea?
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Kinda overused but meh.

Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm

ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS.
We so got this yo ;O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

INTERNAL DIALOG <3
but I really like the rhythm of Pretty Girl. o: te idea is neat too.
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm good with using Pretty Girl C:
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I dislike that song now.
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE!

K so. Girl is sick and dying.
Guy, child, or friend is there for her trying to keep her strong CAUSE THEY LOVE HERRRR <3333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:58 am

Cause Sam Tusi is my husband. :D?
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 pm

What if we used this one, with a friend/lover/family member a character lost and they're trying to move on? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

The only problem that i have with that song is that it's pretty long o__o
Our Still alive MEP was about 30 seconds shorter, and with most of our members participating the parts were still kind of long :/
I was hoping to have our next MEP a little smaller (about 7-9 members participating) and slow like our "Running up that hill" MEP.

Maybe an instrumental?

Or something like this?
Back to top Go down
XxIneedaheroxX

XxIneedaheroxX

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Ok so, i was thinking something along the lines of sacrifice of life or love or something for this song, its an absolutely gorgeous song, and i would love to see this done
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah xD.
I love both of those songs. I'm fine with using either of those
Huge Mumford and Sons fan right here. ;-;
Back to top Go down
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 am

Sorry I'm late lol, been spending all night for the past two days spamming FFXIII-2. Really. LOL

Anyway, I've never even heard of any of those artists before. Where did you learn about them? Just wondering, because those are some wonderful songs you got tharr.

*can't....stop....playing...FFXIII-2....too addicting* What a Face Once I get all the FFXIII-2 clips, I'll probably do something with Yeul or Noel for whatever part I get. I'm REALLY digging Noel's character.

Off topic, sorries, either song works for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxIneedaheroxX

XxIneedaheroxX

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 am

bl0gmonkey78 wrote:
Sorry I'm late lol, been spending all night for the past two days spamming FFXIII-2. Really. LOL

Anyway, I've never even heard of any of those artists before. Where did you learn about them? Just wondering, because those are some wonderful songs you got tharr.

*can't....stop....playing...FFXIII-2....too addicting* What a Face Once I get all the FFXIII-2 clips, I'll probably do something with Yeul or Noel for whatever part I get. I'm REALLY digging Noel's character.

Chaky introduced me to Mumford And Sons Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I found Mumford and Sons via youtube randomly. xD

Wasn't still alive like...a dealing with issues thing? xD; Since they "learn to live" or something like that lol. Uh...
Okay I'm just saying, that this song is really special to me. ;-; So me sending it out is hard for me, but I would really really like to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sacredlith

Sacredlith

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Did someone say instrumental

It could be cut down to like, 3 or 2 minutes && it's Vocaloid I mean c'mon /shot

But I'd go with Everything is OK anytime *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DazzlingPaw
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 pm

bl0gmonkey78 wrote:

A rl friend of mine introduced me to them Mumford and Sons n-n
But mostly I'll find songs in my sub box from other people xD

What about this one? I've been wanting to use this for a while tbh xD
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 pm

@Chaky;; I really REALLY love you're song idea, and I like the beats and what-not. If we could, I would really want to do it for our next MEP after this one.

For our next MEP, If we could cut the song Nichol picked good, I would love to do something with that. We have yet to do an instrumental and I feel like it works really well with our studio theme. I was thinking our parts can focus a lot on Poems,quotes, and emotional text like that. I'm not a very poetic person, so I can promise you I'm not looking for these super amazing deep emotional things, but if everyone could write a poem-ish thing for their part, I feel like it could be really pretty *O*

OR, we can write one as a group -or if one person would want to do it- (it would have to be really long)
and each part can have a bit of the poem and the whole video makes the whole thing out.
Or... we can find a poem offline and credit it and w.e
.... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? xD
It's unique and cool imo
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm all for that! It's such a pretty song <3
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 am

I really like the poem/instrumental idea too <3 c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 pm

I have a question though. Do we have to write our own poems, or could they be from the internet? Because I just found this /gorgeous/ poem, and I have a lot of ideas on what to do with it xD
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

xKibou wrote:
I have a question though. Do we have to write our own poems, or could they be from the internet? Because I just found this /gorgeous/ poem, and I have a lot of ideas on what to do with it xD

not sure yet. If we do our own, then you can use it... but i was thinking of using a really long one for the full video. how long is it?
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Only like... 3 lines ;-;
I can just use it for something else xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEP Ideas :)   MEP Ideas :) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MEP Ideas :)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next