Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Info + Anniversary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

Important Info + Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Helloooo! Ok! NDS had it's small nap, and now we're back in business. As it was already stated in the new MEP we just opened, If you have been in less then 2 MEP's here, then you must be in the one i just opened. if you've been in 3+ Meps ( Besides me, and Jolly cause' i promised her a part before hand) Please refrain from joining. Unless you reallyyyy reallyyy wanna be in it xD

NEXT! Our Anniversary is on March 29th. We still have time, but i have something for it : D
https://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii144/kingdombaby/NDS/

ICONS FOR YOU ALL! xD Ok, so i know im not the greatest artist... so the icons are amazing. i orignally tried to make YT BG's and failed miserably... so this is what we got xD

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM YET! If you want to use them here in the forum, that is highly recomended... But don't use them on youtube yet. IT WILL BE MANDATORY THAT EVERYONE WEAR THEM STARTING MARCH 25th- APRIL 5th. You don't have to wear them exactly on the 25th, as long as we all wear them on the 29th. You are allowed to wear them anytime after the 5th too, just make sure we all wear them during the time i said. I hope to have our Anneversary Mep open by the end of January, beggining of February so that we can have it done 3 day's prior to our anniversary and have the MEP done in time to put up on the 29th : DD!

NOW! We have all come so far in this studio. I have asked you guys on multiple occasions if you want to quit, now is your chance. At this point, the only way your getting out of this studio is if i kick you out, or you have a legitimate reason. Not because your too busy, or to lazy, or anything like that. If your to busy, quit a studio you just recently joined. Most of you have been here for almost a year, It's to late to change your mind now ;D

This studio is like... my child xDDD! I plan on keeping it as active as possible ;D
If you all decide to not be active, i will replace you :3 ( has a list of people wanting to join ) <- I could probably replace the whole studio with this list xDD
-/bitchyness-

OK! Well, all of you seem pretty active and none of you have let me down yet (: I just figured I'd throw that out there so we can make sure it stays that way. I'm gonna message you guys on Youtube too just to let everyone know to check the forum. I don't blame any of you for not checking the forum that much because we haven't been super active, but everyone seems to be doing a good job and checking, so it shouldn't be much of a problem xD

So key points of this announcement:

- New Mep // If you in less then 2 Mep's, you MUST join it
- ICONS // don't wear them on YT untill March 25th. MUST WEAR THEM THE 29th-April 5th!
- Activeness// BE ACTIVE. NO QUITING ;O
- Anniversary Mep // almost everyone will be in it. i think i have 13 parts cut, and we're 14. I can re-cut the parts if everyone Says they'll be in it.

i think that's it
ILU GUYS. KBYE
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 pm

-special- YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. I GET A PART IN THIS MEP B0
-shot-

I love the icons Moji <3

Oh yeah. Forgot to put this in earlier xD;
-claims part for Anniversary MEP- ;o

Last edited by JolllyElfDance334 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

OMG MOJI, those icons are sexy. <3 I can't wait to use them :3

AND. I would like to claim a part in the anniversary MEP, if that's okay. Because knowing me, I'd probably forget to check the forum and be that 14th person who misses out. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 am

Wow Moji, you must have gone through a lot of trouble to make these icons, so thank you! They are very lovely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Aww I love the icons Very Happy
This studio is so lovely <3
Back to top Go down
Hazukixxx

Hazukixxx

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:04 pm

The Icons are awesome *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazukixxx
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm in for the anniversary MEP ;D
and pretty icons Moji O:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Pretty icons 8D. And I wanna be in the anniversary MEP *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Info + Anniversary   Important Info + Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Info + Anniversary
Page 1 of 1