Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+9
glamergal234
BlazedSilhouette
Avitzu
Hazukixxx
xKibou
Aevinish
Biscotti
Jun
Moji ;D
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

Introduce yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I want to get to Know each one of you better Very Happy
Here's some stuff about me... ^^''
(note* To make things easier... please make your account icon the character you are representing*)

Im Rachel
I live in New York (wewt!)
I am 15
Please don't be shy and talk to me :3
I don't bite!!

Hmm... what else should i say..

Well, I'm a dancer (Tap and Ballet)
I'm also part of tech crew for my school Theatre guild (although I'm not much of the builder/painter ect. )
Im mostly Italian and Russian and I know a little from both languages (more italian though)
I also know a littttllllee Japanese (more then i do russian xD )
I want to think of myself as a really nice person.... So i really hope you think the same ^^''

I am Representing hope.
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey everyone! You can call me Jess Smile My username's Jun, but on YouTube I go by MimiMuffinz.

I feel like I should mention that I don't actually vid with FF or KH Embarassed So I won't really be participating in any MEPs or anything. I'm just here to give MMMPray a hand.

So, a little about me, I guess (I hate writing these xD); I'm really fourteen...but in one month I'll be fifteen...so let's just go with that! *wants to sound older*. I also live in New York...in fact, I live about 5 minutes from our lovely leader ;D I'm always on my computer, usually Sony Vegas unless I don't have any inspiration (-__-). Other than that, I sing, read, hang out with friends, etc. I speak English (obviously) and a veerryyy little bit of Italian. I want to learn Greek, though. I'll get around to it.

Since I'm mainly here to chat with you guys, I really don't want you to be afraid to talk to me! I love random conversations, so don't be afraid to start one Smile

I'm sort of representing Ariel xD She was in KH after all ;D (I didn't want to steal an actual part from someone who actually auditioned into the group...and yes, I vid Disney).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Wow, so then it's almost your birthday, MimiMuffinz . Though it's still a month away xD

Anyways,
I'm Nichol . My real name is Caroline Nichol, but feel free to call me just Nichol . Smile
Uuh, let's see.. i'm 14, turning 15 in this December .
I live in Indonesia ( yeah that explains why i suck at English Sad ) I vid KH and FF, and is currently looking for Disney footages . Razz
I'm actually a little shy when it comes to socializing, but when you get to know me, i actually talk alot xD

It's nice to meet you all, and i'll be looking forward for our first MEP . Very Happy

edit : and o yeah, I'll be representing Kairi Very Happy

Last edited by Sacredlith on Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

ITS NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!

My name is Kazumi Kimiko, Peeople usually call me Kazu.....
Everyone here is obviously older than me sice im turning 14 in July.... No

I know Japanese, And Englsih. i Live in Texas, U.S, so im pretty good with Englsih. cheers
I am a very nice person, and very funny! lol!
Forgive me if i act blond sometimes......i am bond so....yeah...... elephant

OH! im representing Yuna in the Studio!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Ditto Kazumi: It's so nice to meet everyone!!

My name's Veronica, and you can call me Veronica or Biscotti, whatever you prefer Very Happy
I'm 17 so that makes me the oldest in the group so far Cool And my birthday is in December.

I live in Hawaii cheers so yeah. No, I do not speak Hawaiian; I speak English, some French, and half a teaspoon of Japanese. Wink

Umm, some more stuff about me:
- I love music and play the piano and harp;
- I'm on my school's air riflery team (but suck at it);
- I like to draw and make icons even though I'm not very good at either;
- Math is my favorite subject in school, and English is my least favorite;
- I am probably the only one here who does not own a PC (I use a macbook for everything, including editing).

And oh yes, I am Naminé in the studio, hence the Nami icon. afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:10 am

Hey Smile
My Name is Franziska, but you can call me Franzi Smile I'm 14 years old, my birthday is in November. I live in Germany, sorry for my bad english.
I love making videos, most Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. hmm...what else should I say Question

hmm..I love music, and vampire storys. And I hate math. I'm a shy but nice person. And I love Smileys Very Happy

It's nice to meet you all Very Happy

I'm Xion in the Studio cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:03 pm

GONE FOREVER CUS CHAKY IS MEAN

Last edited by Apathy on Sun May 15, 2011 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Well my name is Paolette and I recently turned 14 in June :D Just call me Paolette I guess xD
I live in Texas and I'm Mexican x3
I'm actually very open to meeting new people and very talkative.
Teehee~ x3
I'm kind of an anime geek >w<
I also like to sing and I draw.
I'm in process of painting a mural on my bedroom wall :D
I have my blonde moments, just like anyone else.
I'm pretty nice, but can be mean if I'm in a bad mood o.o
Ummm I'm representing Vanille in the studio and I look forward to working with you all 8D
Back to top Go down
kazumi ~

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 pm

OOOOOH, khfanforever iz jus like me!!!! I FEEL SPECIAL!!!!! bom santa bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey everyone! Very Happy My name is Jinn, but people call me Jinnie ^_^ I am 16 years old and will turn 17 in september Smile
I live in the Netherlands but have Asian looks cuz I was adopted from South Korea when I was a few months old ^^
My personality can vary from shy to hyperactive.

On youtube I'm very active and talkative, and love to make new friends Smile Editing is my biggest passion, no matter what footage, I just love it ^_^ (Anime, Disney, Games, Movies etcc!)
So combining editing and making friends I love to be in groups, so thanks for letting me join! I'm representing Serah ^^ Nice to meet you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 pm

YAY I'm a new member !!!
... Rolling Eyes

anyway *clears throat*

My name is Andre, but i just discovered that I had a nobody called Darxen Shocked

I'm 16, my birthday is in January and I live in Portugal

I speak Portuguese, English, some French and also some Japanese words that I remember from animes Very Happy

And (prepare for random question) am I the only boy in the studio? scratch

I can't think of anything else to write, so just ask if you want to know something else

By the way, I'm Roxas in the studio afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Omg we got a boy how cool! ^_^ I don't know many boy editors haha, nice to meet ya ^__^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm

IKR!!! A dude! FUUN santa
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

*random joke*
OMG a boy!!!
oh wait,it's me Cool
(I'm sorry,but I had to write this silent )
*end of random joke. you can now read the rest safely*

yup,I guess I'm the only boy in the studio

W-wait Suspect
There are too many girls here
oh no!!!

*faints*

anyway,nice to meet ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm not sure, but there may be another boy =/ They just haven't joined the forum yet. Now that i think about it, A lot of people haven't joined the forum yet xD
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 pm

@xNekomimi93x

You're in NostalgicMemories studio's too, right? ^^

*edit// OMG xD Are you in FlowerDustStories too? xDDD -just notices-

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:27 pm

lol
Andre is my twin now since he's Roxas!
You get no say in it D:<
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 pm

I feel left out now. *cries in emo corner of woe and despair*

ANYWAY! My name's Anna, on Youtube, I'm JollyElfDance334! I'm 14, soon to be 15 on Roxas's day in November. *throws confetti* Alas, I also live in New York ^.^

I admit it. I'm addicted to Final Fantasy (and Kingdom Hearts). The never ending series of never ending awesomeness... I'm also into the animes known as Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a little bit of Death Note. ... Gah, I hate writing these, I never know what to say scratch

Hmm, currently playing Final Fantasy 12, and I'm always on my computer. Usually either making videos, or reading numerous fanfictions. Anndd...I have about *counts silently on fingers* 3..4..7.. 8 videos started!

I can speak a bit of Spanish, and I'm going to learn German, and I hope to sometime learn Japanese. OH! And I'm representing Noctics in the studio x3

lol! <---- THERE! That icon thingie right there! Does it remind anyone else of Sora?
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

O HEI THE NEW PEOPLE ARE HERE!! Very Happy
*waves at Nekomimi*

Welcome to the group! Its full of low productivity (mostly due to me >D) and awesome people; you'll love it here.
I'm just the post-whore-that-lives-in-fun-chat though. Don't be afraid to come spam it up! ...Please. xD

P.S. @Jolly elf: THANK GOD. I thought I was the only one who thought that!! xD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

INVASION OF THE MANY MULTIPLE BODILESS SORAS! *runs away*
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Woot! New York >: D

Where in New york do you live? Island, city, upstate?
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

upstate
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Cool xD Jess (Jun) and I live on the Island
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Nice xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 pm

heyz Very Happy
i'm Luna, i'm 15 and i live in America (st. louis, missouri)
so yea i'm really excited to meet you guys and have fun makin vids ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: WELCOME : D-
Jump to: