Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+9
glamergal234
BlazedSilhouette
Avitzu
Hazukixxx
xKibou
Aevinish
Biscotti
Jun
Moji ;D
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Avitzu

Avitzu

Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Why am I so old Whoaa, I feel so different now ;;__;; I'm older than you guys & I don't live in New York. </3

Anyways, I'm happy to see more introductions :3 Nice to meet you too, BlazedSilhouette, xKibou and glamergal234. This is so exciting XD
Back to top Go down
BlazedSilhouette

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm

NEW YORK BABYEEHHHH 8DDD

Awww Avitzu! Don't feel different! *glomps*

Nice to meet as well!
Oh, and nice to meet Kibou, Glamergal and Blazed Rachel c: (again xD)

okay back to NY for a sec.
What part of NY do you live Kibou? O:
*please say you live around me* * please say you live around me*

*bows down to moji-san* cheers cheers

and my Skype name is : xFrozhen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 am

-Flails spazztically-
Yay! New members. c:

Anyway, Imma update my introduction because even if it's only from a few months ago, lots of things have changed. D;

My name is Chaky to the public and whatever you want it to be in private. getyourmindoutofthegutter.
I'm fourteen years old, and my date of birth is June 3rd. I'm a freshman in highschool and loving every bit of it. Currently, my favorite colors are yellow and orange. I'm shy, even though I totally don't look like it. D; I'm addicted to reading, its not even funny. I think it's becoming a health issue. When it comes to editing, I'm really lazy, and it's a VERY bad habit I'm working on fixing.
AND I'M NOT FROM NEW YORK, so the up-rise is delayed. :P California baby.
And html coding is a load of fun. ;o

Welcome to the studio everyone! It's a pleasure to get to work with you all. C:
Avitzu, you're from Finland? :o That's so cool. ;^;
Back to top Go down
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Hello! New here! :)   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 am

Okay, to start off, I'm totally new to this studio. I've been on youtube since April 2007, started editing with The Legend of Zelda, and edited with Final Fantasy sometime last year or two years ago. I just recently started adding more videos around January. I started off with WMM (don't we all? :p), then Vegas 7.0 Pro, 8.0 Movie Studio, 8.0 Pro, 9.0 Pro, and finally After Effects. I have a Mac, so Vegas refuses to run on here and AE is my main program, but much harder to use. If you want to synch something, you have to prerender it many times to get it to work.

Anyways. I'm from Austin, Texas (actually Georgetown, but nobody knows where -hides-) and there are freaks in that city. Currently, though, I live in Corpus Christi, TX because I'm getting my degree in Animal Biology by the end of this December. Let's hope there isn't another course I need to graduate with. =D

I'm 22 years old, a total internet geek...kinda sorta. *waves hands* Sorta shy if people don't talk to me, but on the internet, I just talk and talk. My birthday is August 18, born in the last year of the 80's haha. *beams* I play the piano, draw, write, create 3d renders in XNALara (totally fun!), am addicted to Bejeweled Blitz right now on Facebook, hike, fish, exercise, bird-watch, hang out at coffee shops (I'm addicted to caffeine *spazzes*), talk with weird people in real life (coffee shop people), love traveling, and sing.

What I want to learn to do is play the drums, violin, clarinet, and take vocal lessons. I'm currently recovering from a major car accident I was involved in in San Antonio. I spun out of control, two cars slammed into me, did a hit and run, a fireman pulled me off to the shoulder, a minute later another car plowed into the back of me, and I experienced whiplash. I had to go to the hospital for minor injuries, but my neck is still killing me. I kinda feel a huge Zack arm ache going on right now *pinches neck*. =D I'm so lucky to be alive right now, though. People do NOT slow down in the rain, apparently, especially here in Texas where the roads are super slick after a rain because of how dry it's been.

I'm accessible by Skype, my username is just my real name, lol. Ashley Zrubek is what you can find me under. I prefer something called Oovoo, though, there is three way chat and higher quality. You can even share your desktop! How cool is that?

Add me on facebook if you want, too! It's the same name, there's only like three of us in the world. I'm holding a juice box and looking goofy in my profile pic. Smile

You are all from NY? I hear it's really congested there. drunken
Back to top Go down
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 am

I live upstate o:
Like, really close to Canada xDD
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Lmao i have an oovoo~ I hate it though xDD
I used to go on a lot, but not much anymore :X
I hate chats on it, so yeah. SKYPE FOREVER & ALWAYS <3
But skype sucks for video chatting :/
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm

new members!! :DD
ima intoduce myself again to save you the work of searching for the original introduction xD
I'm Andre, 17, and from Portugal!
And duuude. im not the only boy anymore ;D xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 pm

You were never a boy (y)
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm

LIES
gtfo hoe B(
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm

DONT CALL ME THAT.
IT'S RUDE AND INAPPROPRIATE D<
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 pm

nuh uh
YOU're rude and inappropriate C:
Back to top Go down
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Ohmygod welcome everyone! <3 Sooo excited for all the new members. c:
THIS STUDIO IS AWESOME, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.

Everyone else seems to be updating their intros, so I will as well :>

I'm Bis, and I'm Naminé in the studio. (...that hasn't changed.)

I'm 18 years old (older editors represent!♥), I hate it when people ask my favorite color because I like them all equally and when I say so they don't believe me, I'm married to my kindle, and this summer I tried to learn Japanese by myself with an iPhone app. (It didn't work. Don't try it. Get a tutor instead.) I also tried to learn python, which also failed, but thankfully not as much.

I just became a freshman in college (so I may poof for bizarre amounts of time), I'm currently deciding whether I want to be an engineer or a doctor, and I like math and science and hate english xD However, I do love reading beyond compare (Hunger Games & Sherlock Holmes for the win! Also: Jane Austen.)

I'm from Hawaii, but my college is in New Jersey, so finally I share a time zone with at least a few of you! why are all the u.s. editors from new york, california and texas. i wanna meet you guysss

I started editing in 2010, so a little over a year now, and have loved every minute of my time on youtube. (and trust me, there have been a lot of minutes spent.) <3 I started out with iMovie, I tried to learn Final Cut, but after watching several tutorials and becoming very confused, I gave up. So now I'm back with iMovie again. 8D besides I love using it to sneak into "simple programs only" bbts and such haha

My skype is biscottiwithalmonds, and I have never heard of oovoo before, but I love the name. I'll look into it. x3

And I tend to ramble on and write huge walls of text. If you didn't already catch on lol I apologize for any&all future tl;dr posts D:

Also, asdfghl;; Ashley, you seriously use a mac? YOU ROCK SO HARD. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake
bl0gmonkey78

bl0gmonkey78

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 am

Biscotti wrote:
Ohmygod welcome everyone! <3 Sooo excited for all the new members. c:
THIS STUDIO IS AWESOME, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.

Everyone else seems to be updating their intros, so I will as well :>

I'm Bis, and I'm Naminé in the studio. (...that hasn't changed.)

I'm 18 years old (older editors represent!♥️), I hate it when people ask my favorite color because I like them all equally and when I say so they don't believe me, I'm married to my kindle, and this summer I tried to learn Japanese by myself with an iPhone app. (It didn't work. Don't try it. Get a tutor instead.) I also tried to learn python, which also failed, but thankfully not as much.

I just became a freshman in college (so I may poof for bizarre amounts of time), I'm currently deciding whether I want to be an engineer or a doctor, and I like math and science and hate english xD However, I do love reading beyond compare (Hunger Games & Sherlock Holmes for the win! Also: Jane Austen.)

I'm from Hawaii, but my college is in New Jersey, so finally I share a time zone with at least a few of you! why are all the u.s. editors from new york, california and texas. i wanna meet you guysss

I started editing in 2010, so a little over a year now, and have loved every minute of my time on youtube. (and trust me, there have been a lot of minutes spent.) <3 I started out with iMovie, I tried to learn Final Cut, but after watching several tutorials and becoming very confused, I gave up. So now I'm back with iMovie again. 8D besides I love using it to sneak into "simple programs only" bbts and such haha

My skype is biscottiwithalmonds, and I have never heard of oovoo before, but I love the name. I'll look into it. x3

And I tend to ramble on and write huge walls of text. If you didn't already catch on lol I apologize for any&all future tl;dr posts D:

Also, asdfghl;; Ashley, you seriously use a mac? YOU ROCK SO HARD. <3

Yay, another college student! *waves* I'm so happy! I love you tongue Yup! I has a mac! *restarts comp* Macs are totally awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
memoiri

memoiri

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 am

-SNIFF SNIFF- DID SOMEONE SAY "LEGEND OF ZELDA"?!

-cough- That aside, hi. I'm Angeleah, most call me mem. I eat a lot but I don't gain weight. So, eating is my hobby or something. I'm eighteen years old- going on nineteen in February. I'm so ooooollllld. Most assume I'm male, but I'm actually female. Because I think it's funny that people think so, I sign up to these things as a male. Yeeeee.

I get a little rude and vulgar sometimes, but it's just the way I joke around. I always say whatever comes to mind and I can't always stop it. I apologize in advance. That being said, I'm generally a little too outgoing and it sometimes bothers people. I'm an optimist. I will punish you for negativity. I get a little loud sometimes, but when I'm told to behave, I'll generally silence myself politely.

I started editing at the end of April, 2010. People seem to assume I've been editing forever and a day, but nope. I'm generally a story editor but because of my studies, I don't have time to edit anything freestyle anymore. I have a lot of problems with Sony Vegas, but I have the worst of them figured out by now.

I'm Canadian. If I love you more than bacon or potatoes, you've done really well for yourself and should pat yourself on the forehead. ... What?

I have a cat named MooCow. I refer to him often because he is honestly the strangest cat out there. His partner in crime/butt buddy is Izaya. Originally named for Isaiah Mustafa- you know, the Old Spice guy?

I am EXTREMELY social and confident in real life and so I'm not online too much. A few people with my number can text me and I'll run home though. No sweat!

Is that everything? I think it might be. -wiggles eyebrows- OH. AND I KNOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE. -staaaareeee-

EDIT: My skype is memoiri, my youtube is memoiri, my tumblr is memoiri, my devart is memoiri, my brain is memoiri- needless to say, you'll find me everywhere.
E V E R Y W H E R E .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/memoiri
XxIneedaheroxX

XxIneedaheroxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:19 am

*Edit*
Im leaving due to drama
Again, im sorry Rachel ;-;

Last edited by XxIneedaheroxX on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sacredlith

Sacredlith

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 am

I feel like evaporating.
Unsure why, but yeah. HI AGAIN GUYS. /omgwhoareyougtfo

Sorry for the months of disappearance ;-; Sort of personal issue going on but I'm back now <3 I just can't understand why I'm still accepted here. Or am I? D8

You can call me Nichol or Carolin or Dazz or hey - I go by anything. My friends and I made a group of animals in class and I'm assigned to a monkey just because I'm overactive. The others be the uglier animals.
I'm hitting 16 this December and I'm currently in 11th grade c: Social studies. I suck at Math, but lately I think I'm getting better at it. ;D
I forgot when precisely I started editing, but it's around late 2009 and I started with WMM. I got Sony Vegas few months after that and After Effects about 3 days ago. Still don't have the slightest clue how to work things out, cuz it's - well you know how hi-tech stuffs are.
And I'm Indonesian in case you didn't know. Obama chanced to be a citizen here 8D

I'm currently obsessed with SHINee & Super Junior. Don't throw me out D:
Also some animes. And though I suck at it, I love drawing <3

I'm dooone.
Nice to meet you guys again :'D And welcome, new members~ !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DazzlingPaw
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:59 pm

SUPERJUNIOR.
Have you heard Superman? <3333
_
And,I guess I should re-introduce myself too.
I'm Anna, 15 (soon to be 16), sophmore in high school, I live in upstate NY, and... I love Nutella. And Salt&Pepper kettle cooked chips. I'm kind of a small grammar freak. So don't use "your" when you mean "you're"or anything like that. I'll correct you. Just ask Rach xD godthatsoundssouptight.
I'm Vaan in the studio (recently changed from Noctis. PEOPLE ARE USING HIM TOO MUCH IN STUDIOS NOW AND I WANT TO BE DIFFEREENNNNTTT.)
Oh, and I'm single. And definitely ready to mingle ;D
Oh. And I love Indie and K-Pop. Also a little bit of The Beatles. And Supernatural.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: WELCOME : D-
Jump to: