Nostalgic Dreams Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic Dreams Studio

It's just so..... Nostalgic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+9
glamergal234
BlazedSilhouette
Avitzu
Hazukixxx
xKibou
Aevinish
Biscotti
Jun
Moji ;D
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xKibou

xKibou

Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am

Nice to meet'cha , Luna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi! ^-^

I'm Cazza, CazzaStrife on YouTube.
I live in England x)
I'm 14 ^_^
I am obsessed with Kingdom Hearts king , Final Fantasy queen and Warrior Cats cat
I love doing group projects and talking to other members, so this site looks like a lot of fun Very Happy
I'm representing Lightning in the studio ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm

AngelXaviAndrew wrote:
*random joke*
OMG a boy!!!
oh wait,it's me 8)
(I'm sorry,but I had to write this :silent: )
*end of random joke. you can now read the rest safely*

yup,I guess I'm the only boy in the studio

W-wait :suspect:
There are too many girls here
oh no!!!

*faints*

anyway,nice to meet ya :D

ITBEAHAREM

LOOLLLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Ther would b a harem over the ONLY dude in the studio XD study <- Stalker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm

@Admin YEAH omg what a coincidence XD

And LOL a harem !!! thats so funnny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm

And i'm late on this o.o haaaa

Nice to meetcha Paolette, Jinnie, Andre, Anna, and Cazza ! ( lol that's a lot ) cheers cheers cheers cheers
new members are always exciting <333

have i told you guys that your icons are all epic ?

if not, then here i go .

YOUR ICONS ARE EPIC ♥️

--will be looking forward to work with ya :3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Im wid Sacredlith! afro afro

The more the merrier! And i guess ill have to b the merriest! I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Ah, yaa the more the merrier ~

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

yep, the more the merrier ♥️
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Ahhh! asdfghjk! Congradulations to xNekomimi93x and khfanforever16 for making it into potion enchantments studios! ( just saw the results video) I was rooting for you! xD
Back to top Go down
http://ndst.omgforum.net
Biscotti

Biscotti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Ooooh! Hello and welcome Paolette, Jinnie, Andre, Luna, Cazza and Anna! 8D Nice to meet you all!

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
TADA. For you all ;D

&@Ray; omggg! Congrats you two! :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/biscottipuppycake
xKibou

xKibou

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Congrats! rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer <--- There, your very own Reindeer(s)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 am

Aww nice to meet you all! <3 And thanks alot for rooting for meh! I\m so happy! Very Happy Now I won't be bored this summer haha I'll do my best for all studios! ^___^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 am

Welcome everyone <3
Back to top Go down
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 am

Okay.... So half the new members haven't joined the forum -___-'' I'm going to give them a few more days, they may be on vacation or something.... it is summer xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 am

HELLO EVERYONE!! Very Happy

I'm Danna Geraldino Smile I'm 14 yrs. old *seems that everyone's birthday is coming, Adavance! Very Happy * my birthday was on 15th of March, I live in the Philippines Very Happy I mostly speak tagalog and english Very Happy and a little bit of Japanese and Indonesian ^^ I love singing *it's my passion*,designing clothes and composing songs Very Happy I also love ff especially SteRiFa (stella,aerith & tifa) I really love those three >.< they really like sisters to me XD I love listening to instrumental songs like piano & music box Very Happy oh and my new FF couple obsession is Noctis X Serah >.< they really look cute together >.< hehe Smile I think that's enough for now Smile [but you can talk to me every time Smile]

IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 am

Nice to Meet u Gurl!!!! cat Like a Star @ heaven cat Like a Star @ heaven afro Like a Star @ heaven afro Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:19 am

Haii Danna, nice to see you here 8DD cheers

and ooomg i didn't know you can speak Indonesian too 8DD *prance*

anyways, welcome to the forum . Love your icon also <33
Back to top Go down
Aevinish

Aevinish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 am

I'ms sorry everyone,I had (and still have) an internet problem and couldn't come here
I'm in a friends computer now,I don't know if I can come here daily,but I'll try. When the problem gets fixed,I promise I'll be really active Very Happy

anyway, YAY, I'm ventus twin brother!!... am I?
What's the connection between ven and roxas? I still don't know,someone please explain it to me,without spoiling too much Smile

And what's that harem thing...? confused
it doesn't seem too good for me pale

OMG,I think I shouldn't have joined this studio, it seems too dangerous for me Shocked

lol! <--- he does look like sora afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aevinish
Moji ;D
Admin
Moji ;D

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I dont know the exact relation to Ventus and Roxas (and Sora o.o ) But i do know that they all have similar personalities, and Ventus's outfit consists of both Roxas's and Sora's.

Oh! And a Harem is when there are a bunch of girls, and one guy. A reverse Harem is the opposite way around ^^''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Ven is Roxas' father! Dun dun duuuuuuunnn haha jk! lol!

well i played the japanese version of Birth By Sleep, so i know there relationship pretty well I think haha affraid

Hmmm, well Nobody really knows for sure because the whole thing is gonna b explained in the next game but this is my theory~

But as u all know, Ven dies Sad and since he is dead, he asks Sora if he can live in Soras heart, and since Sora is so nice he agreed to make Ven happy, so once Sora unlocked his heart or watever, Ven who wuz living ther became his nobody who was half Ven and half Nobody, and yeah Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 am

GAH. I'M SORRY I'M LATE. D8

Weelll.. Um.

HI. I'm Mackenzie, my birthday is on March 14. Um, I'm in Texas. o-o
And um.. I'm obsessed with horses, FF7, FF13, KH, Fullmetal Alchemist, Metal Gear Solid, cosplaying and uhh.. other things.
Umm.
My favorite character is Cloud, but I like being Zack more. xD For some odd... reason. My favorite pairing is.. um.. ZackxAerith.

-cough-

:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

ooooh i live in Texas to! And my favorite pairing is also ZackxAerith Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:17 am

Kazumitheawesome wrote:
Nice to Meet u Gurl!!!! cat Like a Star @ heaven cat Like a Star @ heaven afro Like a Star @ heaven afro Like a Star @ heaven

Nice to meet you too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:36 am

Sacredlith wrote:
Haii Danna, nice to see you here 8DD cheers

and ooomg i didn't know you can speak Indonesian too 8DD *prance*

anyways, welcome to the forum . Love your icon also <33

me too Very Happy it's great that were working now on the same studio! Smile
hehe ^^ I know a little bit of it..Smile
thanks for the warm welcome ^^ and to the icon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 am

@andre : lmao Ventus' twin brother XD

@Mackenzie : haii there, nice to meetcha 8D Zerith is lovee <333

aand your welcome Danna 8DD it really is nice to see you here .
will be looking forward to work with ya 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves!   Introduce yourselves! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Dreams Studio :: WELCOME : D-
Jump to: